Due to the needs of work, Henan Institute of Science and Technology (HIST) plans to recruit 3 foreign English teachers. The relevant matters are announced as follows:
I. Recruitment conditions
1. The foreign teachers shall come from the countries and regions where English is the native or first language as specified by Henan Provincial Bureau of foreign experts (See the Annex for details).
2. Having a bachelor's degree or above, 2 years or more related working experience, and obtain a teacher qualification certificate.
3. Age, no more than 50 years old.
4. Being in good health and free from major diseases, quarantinable infectious diseases, monitored infectious diseases and other diseases that seriously endanger public health.
5. Having no legal dispute in the original country of residence.
II. Salary during employment
In the form of contract employment, the personnel to be employed will sign a contract with Henan Provincial Bureau of Foreign Studies and HIST, and the university will arrange them to work in our school of foreign languages. Salary and treatment: the monthly salary for a bachelor is 7000 yuan RMB, the monthly salary for a master is 7500 yuan RMB, and the salary for a doctor is 8000 yuan RMB; Upon the fulfillment of the contract, the employer will grant 10000 yuan to the employee as home visiting travel fee, another 2200 yuan as Vacation allowance; A two bedrooms apartment will be provided to every foreign teacher.
III. Application method and time
Application method: Applicants must send their personal electronic resume and relevant supporting materials to Histzhaopin@163.com (Naming of the resume:name+nationality+education background) before July 6.
Contact: Mr. Su linmeng (0373-3040578)
Human Resources Office, HIST
May 29, 2020
Specific countries and regions published by Henan Foreign Affairs Bureau:
UK, US, Ireland, Singapore, South Africa, US Virgin Islands, Australia, Bermuda, British Indian Ocean Territory, Canada, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, British Guernsey, Guyana, Isle of man, Jersey, New Zealand, Pitcairn islands, British areas of Cyprus, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands, St. Helena, Tristan da Cunha, Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla La, Bahamas, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, British Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands.